信望爱, 最大的是爱

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Have the free time for write my new blog. Finally finished two hospitality subject. That is Hubungan Etnik & Marketing paper. Anyway,i seriously have to be strive for another 4 subjects. And tomorrow will be another exam day... English paper ,be tactful & careful for the english words , as it will help me get a good mark. i will reach college before 8am tomorrow because need to do a well preparation for the exam. Did you know today marketing exam have my hand keep shake, too worry & weird... But if compare to spm level ,this diploma paper really are more difficult than spm, sure thing.. Hope can cover this problem. Tomorrow is not an important for me, but this sunday is an very important paper for me(economic) Have no time online, go out ,phone and games for me after tomorrow .. Seriously hope focus whole effort on this semester and can see the result.. I believe the hope is found as nothing is impossible..

No comments: