信望爱, 最大的是爱

Thursday, August 25, 2011

6 months my experience

Already 6 months, i don't have updated my blog's life. Also already 6 months that i leaved a 6 years expected place, so sorry to my dear church mates i had made this decision without your hopes. I know i did a wrong decision and already been cannot regret! Nvm.. At least , i won't become a child anymore. Come out look around the world, i find that i am stil juz a small kid.. God had make some great thing in my life, through the 6 months i knew myself, what i should continue to learn & overcome it.. This is the 6 months i 'm outside . 6 months strived to achieved my education, 6 months trying myself learned from college mates, 6 months busiest life, also 6 months lazy life.. This 6 months throw out many challenges from god. After today will be another 6 months . Deeper believe tat another 6 months in my front will more challenges & colourful.

No comments: